Union Home Mortgage Review – How a Home Equity Line of Credit Works!
Union Home Mortgage Review – Whats The Best?
It’s very common as your home value increases you might want to tap into your equity. But should you? Let’s take a closer look at how a home equity line of credit works to see if it’s right for you!
If this video helped you, please donate what you feel is right: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/andrewfinneyteam
In practice, I share with my client’s to simply #JTAB = Just Take a Breath it’ll be alright as we move forward together. Remember, FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real. What’s the best way to replace FEAR? With knowledge and you’re doing that right now. Kudos!
What you’ll learn:
1. How a HELOC works & how to use a HELOC! (HELOC = Home Equity Line of Credit)
2. Are equity loans a good idea?
3. What are the disadvantages of a home equity line of credit?
**To find top agents near you, please email me directly at: Andrew@AndrewFinneyTeam.com Thank you!**
Join us live every Wednesday at 11am PST. See you soon!
NOTE: To adjust video speed for your listening/ viewing pleasure, please use the settings icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a gear. =)
1. 0:58 – What you’ll learn about a home equity line of credit in this video!
2. 1:21 – What is a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)?
3. 2:44 – How a HELOC works! HELOC explained in an easy to understand way!
4. 4:06 – How does a HELOC affect your credit score?
5. 4:50 – Common reasons why people get a HELOC!
6. 6:50 – Common reasons NOT to get a HELOC and what are the disadvantages of a home equity line of credit!
7. 8:50 – How to get the best interest rate on your HELOC!
8. 9:16 – HELOC vs Home Equity Loan!
Want to know more about buying a house in Las Vegas or Las Vegas real estate? Send me a message. I’m happy to help.
Thank you for watching! =)
Enjoy an amazing day!
-Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor, Andrew Finney
USMC Combat Veteran/ Trusted Real Estate Advisor
Call/ Text: 702-710-0287
King Realty Group
6955 N. Durango Dr. Suite 1004
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
At the time of production, Andrew Finney, S.0173260, is a real estate salesperson with King Realty Group in Las Vegas, NV.
Andrew’s videos are his own and do not necessarily represent the views and/ or opinions of KRG.
The purpose of Andrew’s videos are to educate you and help you make sense of the real estate process. If you have questions about home loans, real estate, taxes, financial advice, real estate law, insurance, or any other services where you live, you are advised to reach out to the appropriate professional for further counsel about your own unique situation.
Awesome Music Courtesy of:
Song: Syn Cole – Feel Good [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyRightSounds.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ULJ92aldE
Download this track for FREE: http://bit.ly/SynColeFeelGoodD