Debt Consolidation Loan – Do Debt Consolidation Loan actually work | Pay Off Debt
Debt Consolidation Loan – Most Popular?
Now in this video im going to break down all the pros and cons and especially answer these questions that I know you’re having. Are debt Consolidation a good thing, or are they a bad thing.
Questions I’m going to answer
– Low Monthly Payment
– Low apr
– I only owe one person
Well I’ve gotten letters for Student loan refinancing, credit cards and even Auto loans ( I don’t even own a car)
– I owe 12-13k in credit card debt and pay no interest, and I pay no interest
– I get offers every week to refinance and pay a low minimum payment, lower apr, and one person.
– Oh, don’t forget about the low rates offered of 4-12%, which sounds a lot better than 25-35 with a credit card.
Do Debt Consolidation Loan actually work | Pay Off Debt
Pros: according to the Companies ( Do Math) and Compared to a Credit Card
Low Monthly Payment
Story: Instead of paying only the minimum on credit cards and finishing in 5-13 years
– You refinance your loan and be done between 12-60 months ( which sounds a lot better than 13 years)
– You can also prepay the debt and be down sooner
Story: Stuck paying 6 credit cards and the balance seems like it doesn’t go down
Low Monthly Payments: Its longer and usually they’ll win more
Lower Apr: It’s lower, but it’s on a higher balance
One Bill: they make the profits and cut out the credit cards and hope you do it all over again
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
👨🏽💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽💻 ( Limited – Comment if Full)
My Camera Gear: https://amazon.com/shop/tommybryson
✔ Help Us Reach 50,000 Subscribers: https://goo.gl/0wvm6w