Now that you are a full fledged loan hero, you have started your own credit repair business from scratch and grew your business by building your reputation on CHANGING LIVES …
You are probably wondering …
“When should I start hiring my first employee?”
It’s an IMPORTANT question, and so many of our loan heroes have asked themselves the same thing!
You really want to make sure you wait for your business to be fully set up, but you also don’t want to wait too long and risk slowing your growth!
So today I’m going to share mine with you When is Framework to rent? I’ve used my secret frame to run tons of credit heroes (many even became one of our 40+ millionaire club members!).
First get to know ALL areas of your company
Before thinking about hiring your first employee, it is really important that you get to know ALL areas of your company.
After all, you are the one setting up processes for training other people when you are ready to leave those areas.
Get to know the processes BEFORE you hire!
You are the one training your new hire how to do all of this!
If you know the business inside and out, is it time to start hiring?
The answer is … it could be!
Before you decide, there are a few questions you should ask yourself.
- Do I have enough customers to support this employee’s payment?
- Do I have enough work to keep them busy?
- Do I have processes to make them successful?
Too often credit heroes hire before they have enough customers and have very stressful cash flow problems.
On the other hand, if you wait too long because of wearing too many hats, your life and business could suffer!
Here’s what I’ve learned through years of mentoring from Credit Heroes and my hiring framework.
You may be ready when you can say YES to ALL of these areas:
- Are you an expert in credit repair *?
* This means that you have completed the Credit Hero Challenge and, most likely, our master class too!
They are certified in disputes and really know the pros and cons of the business.
- Are your annual sales between $ 30,000 and $ 100,000?
- Did you finish your 9-5 and run your business full time?
- Is your main focus on lead generation, but struggling to have enough time to really focus on it?
- Your biggest question is “How do I get on?” since you felt like you were doing as much as possible on your own?
- Are you ready to free up your time to implement marketing and sales strategies?
If you can say YES to any of the above, congratulations!
When you know you are ready to hire, keep that in mind …
- I recommend hiring a VA or family member first to help you with your daily tactical work.
- And if you wait too long and earn more than $ 100,000 annually without hiring any help, you run the risk of losing the scalability of your business.
- As you grow, you will continue to hire more people and use their work and expertise to grow your business!
Over time, your goal is to delegate all of your work to your team so you can be the face of the company, focus on the things that really move the needle, and maybe even join the Millionaires Club!
And if you’re just trying to own your own business and be your own boss, I’d like to invite you to take part in the Credit Hero Challenge.
I will be holding your hand while you start your own credit repair business. All for less than what it takes to take your family to McDonald’s for dinner CreditHeroChallenge.com and join in today!
We’ll have a new one soon, but you’ll have to get in quickly before the doors close – otherwise you’ll have to wait for the next one!