Debt counseling calculator
Before you finally sign up for debt counseling, you can use this free calculator to determine your new total monthly repayment amount.
This free debt determination calculator will help you assess your debt before committing to the debt counseling program.
If I am satisfied with the recalculated debt payments, what can I expect from the National Debt Review Center?
- We make sure that you can afford to pay off your debts while you still have enough money for groceries and other essential living expenses.
- We will ensure that we negotiate reduced interest rates and lower monthly payments with your creditors based on your current budget and affordability.
- We make sure that you are legally protected and that you do not lose your house, your car or your furniture.
Here are the pros and cons of debt counseling
We need the following documents to support your debt counseling application.
- Identification document
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Pay slips
- Bank statements
- Monthly income and expenses
These documents are used to determine if you are over-indebted and how much you are over-indebted. If you are over-indebted, you can check the debt. The National Debt Review Center will be your partner throughout the process. Debt counseling gives you more security – because the creditors may no longer threaten or harass you.
While debt counseling or debt consolidation may be an option for you, the most important thing for you is to take responsibility for your finances.
Create a budget. Use our debt counseling calculator. Visit various websites and find out more about your rights and options in relation to your debt. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about using the debt calculator. Our experts are at your side with words and deeds.