727 Credit Score – Credit and Mortgages – How to help raise your FICO score to qualify for a home loan.
727 Credit Score – Review
One of the first steps in buying a home is pre-qualifying for a mortgage. Your credit score can affect the ability to qualify, but also can affect the interest rate and type of homeowner’s loan that you can obtain. It’s one of the most important factors a lender considers. It’s ideal if you can maximize your credit and FICO score before trying to obtain a pre-approval.
We interviewed Cliff Kreditor, a Senior Credit Analyst with Credit For Home Loans for advice on credit repair and raising your credit score. He answered some the questions below and more…
1. Are there different types of credit scores?
2. If I pay my collection accounts off will it help my scores go up?
3. Are there ways to get negative items off my credit report other than disputing them?
4. When something is deleted can it come back on my credit report?
5. What makes credit scores go up or down?
6. Do you charge a fee upfront or have payment plan options if needed?
7. Do you give any guarantees?
8. What makes someone a good candidate to help restore their credit?
Thanks for watching!
Cindy Coggins, Realtor – Cindy Coggins Realty Group
Michael Copeland – Farmer’s Insurance
#C²Insights #CindyCogginsRealtyGroup #FarmersInsurance #CopelandCares #CreditForHomeLoans #HomeOwnersInsurance # RealEstate #Mortgages #CreditRepair #CollinCounty #AllenTX #RealtorAllenTX #FriscoTX #PlanoTX #McKinneyTX #RichardsonTX #NorthDallasTX #NewsYouCanUse @cindycogginsrealtygroup