SHOULD I CANCEL? Capital One Venture X (My Thoughts After 1 Year)
Is Capital One a Visa or Mastercard?
Capital One is one of the most popular credit card issuers in the United States. Many consumers may be asking themselves if Capital One is a Visa or Mastercard. The answer is both. Capital One offers both Visa and Mastercard credit cards, as well as a few other types of cards.
Capital One has a variety of credit cards to meet different needs. They offer cards that offer rewards, cash back, and other benefits. Many of these cards come with a Visa or Mastercard logo, depending on the offer. The majority of these cards are either Visa or Mastercard, with a few exceptions.
Capital One also offers other types of cards. These include prepaid cards, travel cards, and secured cards. Many of these cards do not come with a Visa or Mastercard logo. For example, their prepaid cards are not affiliated with either Visa or Mastercard.
Capital One’s rewards cards are some of the most popular cards they offer. These cards offer various benefits, such as cash back, points, and other rewards. All of these cards are either Visa or Mastercard, depending on the offer.
When it comes to travel cards, Capital One has two main types. The first is their Venture card, which is a Visa card. This card offers great benefits for travelers, such as points and miles, no foreign transaction fees, and other rewards. The other travel card is the QuicksilverOne, which is a Mastercard. This card also offers rewards and benefits for travelers, such as points, cash back, and no foreign transaction fees.
Overall, Capital One offers a variety of credit cards, many of which are either Visa or Mastercard. While some of their other cards are not affiliated with either Visa or Mastercard, the majority of their cards are either Visa or Mastercard.
• Capital One offers both Visa and Mastercard credit cards, as well as a few other types of cards.
• The majority of their cards are either Visa or Mastercard, with a few exceptions.
• Their rewards cards are some of the most popular cards they offer and all of these cards are either Visa or Mastercard, depending on the offer.
• Capital One also offers travel cards, such as the Venture card (Visa) and the QuicksilverOne (Mastercard).
People Also Ask:
Q: What types of cards does Capital One offer?
A: Capital One offers a variety of credit cards, many of which are either Visa or Mastercard. They also offer prepaid cards, travel cards, and secured cards.
Q: What are the benefits of Capital One’s rewards cards?
A: Capital One’s rewards cards offer various benefits, such as cash back, points, and other rewards. All of these cards are either Visa or Mastercard, depending on the offer.
Q: What are the benefits of Capital One’s travel cards?
A: Capital One’s travel cards offer great benefits for travelers, such as points and miles, no foreign transaction fees, and other rewards. The Venture card is a Visa card and the QuicksilverOne is a Mastercard.
Is Capital One a Visa or Mastercard? – 10 Tips
🤑 Get up to 15 Free Stocks from moomoo: https://markscreditcards.com/moomoo 💳 Is the Capital One Venture X card worth it? Here’s my in-depth review to help you decide whether to apply or keep if for another year! Click “Show More” to see Ad Disclosure, links, and additional information below.
💳👉VIEW CREDIT CARD OFFERS!
💥🏢BILT CREDIT CARD
🛍 RAKUTEN – Earn Cash Back!
🏦 SOFI CHECKING & SAVINGS – Get $25 FREE (or more w/ direct deposit)
📲 MAXREWARDS – Manage credit cards & rewards!
Get Gold level for free with PROMO CODE = markr
📈 GET FREE STOCKS FROM WEBULL when you open an account & make a deposit:
🔐 AURA – Identity Theft Protection & More!
Get Your 2-Week Free Trial: https://aura.com/markreese
The Capital One Venture X is a really well-rounded travel credit card with strong rewards earning potential and a good handful of travel benefits. BUT…is it worth getting (and keeping) ? Find out with this review of the Capital One Venture X benefits!
Right now the Capital One Venture X has a signup bonus of 75K miles after spending $4K in the first 3 months. Those miles are worth at least $750 towards travel.
ANNUAL FEE = $395
MILES – EARNING
Here’s the rewards structure to earn Capital One miles long term…
– 10X Hotels via Capital One Travel portal
– 10X Rental Cars via Capital One Travel portal
– 10X Turo thru 5.16.2023
– 5X Flights via Capital One Travel portal
– 2X Other Purchases
MILES – REDEEMING
What are Capital One Miles worth? Well, you may be able to get around 1.7¢ per mile on average when redeeming via Capital One Transfer partners, 1.0¢ per mile via the Capital One Travel portal, and 0.5¢ per mile when redeeming for cash back.
CAPITAL ONE TRANSFER PARTNERS
Here’s the current list of airline and hotel transfer partners…
– AeroMexico Club Premier
– Air Canada Aeroplan
– Air France-KLM Flying Blue
– Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
– Avianca LifeMiles
– British Airways Executive Club
– Emirates Skywards
– Etihad Guest
– EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
– Finnair Plus
– Qantas Frequent Flyer
– Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
– TAP Air Portugal Miles&Go
– Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
– Virgin Red
– Accor Live Limitless (ALL)
– Choice Privileges
– Wyndham Rewards
CAPITAL ONE VENTURE X BENEFITS
1. $300 Annual Travel Credit valid for travel bookings via the Capital One portal
2. 10,000 Mile Anniversary Bonus each cardmember year
3. Airport Lounge Access, including:
– Capital One Lounges
– Plaza Premium Lounges
– Priority Pass Lounges – enroll here: https://www.prioritypass.com/capitalone
4. Global Entry / TSA PreCheck Credit: Up to $100 every 4 years
5. Hertz President’s Circle Elite Status – more info: https://www.capitalone.com/learn-grow/more-than-money/elevate-your-travel-with-hertz-and-capital-one/
6. Capital One Premier Collection Hotels for special VIP perks
7. Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection – link: http://visainfinitehotels.com
8. The Cultivist Membership
9. Gravity Haus Membership
10. PRIOR Subscription
11. Capital One Dining
12. Capital One Entertainment
13. No Foreign Transaction Fees
INSURANCE & PROTECTIONS
– Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
– Trip Delay Reimbursement
– Lost Luggage Reimbursement
– Travel Accident Insurance
– Cellphone Protection
– Primary Rental Car Insurance
– Purchase Protection
– Return Protection
– Extended Warranty Protection
YES if you…
– Want a well-rounded, premium travel card at a more affordable price than the competition.
– Want to use 1 card (for travel and/or everything else).
– Want to earn travel rewards.
– Pay cash for travel via Capital One Travel portal.
– Value airport lounge access.
– Value Hertz President’s Circle status.
– Value travel & retail protections.
NO if you…
– Don’t travel every year.
– Don’t like to book via portals.
– Don’t need / want airport lounge access.
– Aren’t willing to pay a $395 annual fee.
– Prefer cash back rewards.
Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. Mark Reese is not a financial advisor.
#creditcards #capitalone #moomootrading