5 Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards In Australia
No interest credit cards are a great way for consumers to save money and manage their finances responsibly. With no interest, you can make purchases without worrying about expensive interest charges. This can be a great option for those who are looking to make a large purchase or make multiple purchases over time.
No interest credit cards are usually offered by banks and credit card companies. They typically offer an introductory period of anywhere from six to twelve months with no interest on purchases. This means that you can make purchases and pay them off over the introductory period without having to worry about interest charges. Some no interest credit cards also offer rewards, such as cash back or points, for making purchases with the card.
When selecting a no interest credit card, you should consider the following factors:
1. Rate: The most important factor to consider when choosing a no interest credit card is the annual percentage rate (APR). This rate is the amount of interest you will be charged if you don’t pay off your balance in full each month. If you are able to pay off your balance in full each month, then you won’t have to worry about interest charges. However, if you do carry a balance over time, then you will be charged interest. Make sure to compare the APR of different cards to ensure you are getting the best deal possible.
2. Fees: Another important factor to consider is the fees associated with the credit card. Some cards may have annual fees or other fees associated with them. Make sure to read the fine print carefully to understand any fees that may be associated with the card.
3. Rewards: Some no interest credit cards offer rewards for making purchases with the card. These rewards could come in the form of cash back, points, or other rewards. Make sure to compare the rewards offered by different cards to ensure you are getting the best deal possible.
4. Flexibility: Lastly, make sure to consider the flexibility of the credit card. Some cards may offer the ability to transfer balances from other cards, or offer rewards for making certain types of purchases. This can be a great way to save money and get more value from your credit card.
These are just a few of the factors you should consider when selecting a no interest credit card. There are many other factors to consider as well, such as the customer service offered by the card issuer, the customer protections offered, and the ability to use the card at different merchants.
• No interest credit cards are a great way to save money and manage finances responsibly.
• Consider the APR, fees, rewards, and flexibility when selecting a no interest credit card.
• Compare different cards to ensure you are getting the best deal possible.
People Also Ask:
Q: What is the best no interest credit card?
A: The best no interest credit card depends on your individual needs and financial goals. Make sure to compare the APR, fees, rewards, and flexibility of different cards to find the best option for you.
Q: How long does the no interest period last?
A: Most no interest credit cards offer an introductory period of six to twelve months with no interest on purchases. After the introductory period, you will be charged interest if you don’t pay off your balance in full each month.
Q: Are there any fees associated with no interest credit cards?
A: Yes, some no interest credit cards may have annual fees or other fees associated with them. Make sure to read the fine print carefully before signing up for a card.
Best Credit Cards No Interest – Highest Rated?
In this video I’ll be sharing 5 best no annual fee credit cards in Australia. So they are perfect for people who are looking to get started using credit cards but don’t want to worry about paying annual fees! And they are a perfect stepping stone to more premium cards with higher rewards but higher annual fees!
So they are the perfect start to a beginner’s first credit card in Australia since they are free credit cards!
💰 Some links below may be referral links. It doesn’t cost you anything extra to use these links.
💳 The American Express Essential® Credit Card – Receive $100 back (new customers only): https://bit.ly/3AJ4CDl
💳 The Qantas American Express Discovery Card – Earn Qantas Points: https://bit.ly/3wuCTDH
💳 The American Express Velocity Escape Card – Earn Velocity Points: https://bit.ly/3CrCKVz
💳 Kogan Money Black Card – https://bit.ly/3qmXdTB
💳 Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard – https://bit.ly/3KnFple
Check the no annual fee credit card page: https://www.investwithqueenie.com/credit-cards/no-annual-fee-credit-cards/
These beginner credit cards in Australia, include travel credit cards, free money credit cards, cashback credit cards, and they have no annual fee. These are some of my favourite credit cards Australia.
0:32 Amex Essential®
2:36 Credit cards vs Debit cards
4:19 Kogan Money Black
5:38 Qantas Amex Discovery
7:32 Amex Velocity Escape
8:58 Coles No Annual Fee
🇺🇸 🌏 Coinbase buy crypto + earn up to $28 worth of crypto: https://bit.ly/3fCauCK
🛍️ Free websites to get cash back:
🇦🇺 CashRewards get $20 for free + cash back on your purchases: https://bit.ly/3nyAulm
🇦🇺 Shopback get $10 for free + cash back on your purchases: https://bit.ly/2U0lEu6
📱 Free personal finance and investing tools:
🇦🇺 WeMoney personal finance app + free $5: https://bit.ly/3slfxxi
🇦🇺🇺🇸🌏 Sharesight track all your investments (including stocks, crypto and currency) + get 1 extra month for free: https://bit.ly/3dHA0EZ
🇦🇺🇺🇸🌏 Simply Wall St is a tool I use to research stocks. You can use my link for a free 14 day free trial on their unlimited plan: https://bit.ly/3IcWGe6
📞 My utilities like phone, internet and electricity:
🇦🇺 Circles.Life my phone plan (cheapest on the market) – get 1 month for free: https://bit.ly/3lAlm6W
🇦🇺 Superloop my internet provider (cheapest and fastest NBN I’ve found) – $10 off your bill for 6 months: https://bit.ly/3TbO25b
Personal Finance & Investing Books ▶️ https://bit.ly/2OgQ2Ke
Personal Development Books ▶️ https://bit.ly/2Zjr3Mt
Business & Management Books ▶️ https://bit.ly/2CsAlwG
My Scratch Map ▶️ http://bit.ly/Queenie-Scratch-Map
My Video Equipment ▶️ https://bit.ly/3gNp890
📋 Survey: In this survey I will be asking a few questions about you and what you like so I can get to know you better. I really appreciate your help! Here’s the link to the survey: https://bit.ly/3g4wXqZ
I acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land – Australia.
The information on this video is for general information only. It should not be taken as constituting professional advice.
Queenie is not a financial adviser. You should consider seeking independent legal, financial, taxation or other advice to check how the website information relates to your unique circumstances.
Queenie is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, in this video.
Marquetable Group PTY LTD (ABN 85 635 225 259) a corporate authorised credit representative (Number: 542464) of Moneysherpa Pty Ltd ABN 32 164 927 708 (Australian Credit License: 451289)
Read our credit guide: http://bit.ly/3Em13nd