If I Can Have Only One Credit Card | 10 Best Credit Cards for the Single Card User
What Are the Best Credit Cards Deals?
With so many credit cards on the market, it can be hard to know which one is the best deal. The best credit cards offer great rewards, low fees, and low interest rates. With the right credit card, you can get the most out of your spending, save money on interest, and even earn rewards. But with so many options out there, how do you choose?
To start, consider your lifestyle and spending habits. Are you a frequent traveler? If so, consider a card with travel rewards. Do you often shop online? Look for a card that offers cash back or other rewards for online purchases. Do you often carry a balance? Choose a card with a low interest rate.
Once you’ve identified your spending habits, it’s time to start comparing credit cards. Here are a few tips to help you find the best credit cards deals:
1. Look for signup bonuses: Many credit cards offer bonus points or cash back when you sign up and make your first purchase. These can be great deals, as long as you meet the spending requirements.
2. Compare annual fees: Some cards charge an annual fee, while others are free. Look for a card that offers the best benefits for the lowest fee.
3. Read the fine print: Different cards have different rules and regulations. Read the terms and conditions carefully before you sign up.
4. Check the APR: The annual percentage rate (APR) is the interest rate charged on your balance. Look for a card with a lower APR to save money on interest charges.
5. Compare rewards: Many cards offer rewards such as cash back, airline miles, and points. Look for a card that offers the highest rewards rate for the type of spending you do.
By taking the time to compare cards and find the best credit cards deals, you can save money and maximize your rewards. With the right card, you can get the most out of your spending and start earning rewards.
1. Consider your lifestyle and spending habits when choosing a credit card.
2. Look for signup bonuses, compare annual fees, read the fine print, and check the APR.
3. Compare rewards to find the best credit cards deals for your spending habits.
People Also Ask:
Q1. How do I choose the best credit card deal?
A1. Consider your lifestyle and spending habits, look for signup bonuses, compare annual fees, read the fine print, and check the APR. Compare rewards to find the best credit cards deals for your spending habits.
Q2. What is the best type of credit card?
A2. The best type of credit card depends on your lifestyle and spending habits. Look for a card that offers the best benefits for the lowest fee and the lowest APR to save money on interest charges.
Q3. Are credit cards worth it?
A3. Yes, credit cards can be worth it if you use them responsibly. Look for a card that offers rewards and low interest rates to get the most out of your spending.
Best Credit Cards Deals – Best Deal Right Now?
If you are someone who only wants 1 credit card, and don’t want to mess with getting more than 1, this video is for you! Using statistics for the average American, I will show you the Top 10 credit cards for the Solo credit card user – in other words, the top 10 credit cards for someone that only wants to have 1 credit card, based on cash back or “Easy” travel redemption.
Links to Cards:
10: Bank of America Cash Rewards: http://bankofamerica.com
9: Citi Double Cash: https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare/view-all-credit-cards
8: Bank of the West World Mastercard: https://www.bankofthewest.com/personal-banking/credit-cards/cash-back-credit-card.html
7: PNC Cash Rewards VISA: https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/credit-cards/pnc-cash-rewards-visa-credit-card.html
6. US Bank Flex Gold: https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards.html
5. Chase Sapphire Preferred: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/2/8G8ECX1Q83
4. Citi Premiere: https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare/view-all-credit-cards
3. Wells Fargo Propel: https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/propel/
2. AMEX Blue Cash Pref. (with $50 EXTRA for you!): http://refer.amex.us/DOUGLRdtGH?xl=cp01
1. CapitalOne Savor Card: https://capital.one/36qyByg
Here is the spreadsheet. Once opened you probably want to make a copy and save it to your computer so you can modify it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gNwkv3d5vmALe7JhPDmNWRpuDH0YLhGBPGK3i3glJk/edit?usp=sharing
(NOTE: Some of the above links may take you to a different card from the same company; don’t worry, you can open any of their cards and we both still get any applicable bonuses!)
Need to store rarely used credit cards, rewards cards, store cards, etc? See my favorite leather storage wallet – only $13 – https://www.dugroz.com/p/blog-page_28.html
Some (but not all) of links in this box are a refer-a-friend link, and I will get reward points if you click one then obtain the credit card. This costs you nothing.
What’s in your wallet?
If you can only have 1 credit card
Single Credit Card User
Best Credit Card for Average Person
Best Credit Card for Families
I am an Amazon Affiliate. I earn revenue from Amazon purchases.