3 Best American Express Credit Cards for 2021(FULL BREAKDOWN)
Best Credit Cards American Express – Highest Rated?
Get your CREDIT CARDS here: https://oc.brcclx.com/t/?lid=26676622&cr=20241&last_updated=1479505543
Click “Show More” to see Ad Disclosure
In this video I’ll go over what I think are the 3 best American Express cards for 2021. Enjoy!
Win Up To $10,000,000 for SAVING money:
Open an account with Yotta bank and get 100 chances to win $10,000,000!
https://www.withyotta.com/?code=NATHANAEL7 PROMO CODE: NATHANAEL7
Deposit $100 or more on WeBull and get 4 FREE STOCKS, two of which can be valued up to $1,600: https://act.webull.com/i/jpko2sMK1scJ/1uv/
Open a new account with Robinhood and get a FREE STOCK valued up to $200: https://join.robinhood.com/nathanb359
My camera gear:
Christmas Tree Ugly Suit: https://amzn.to/3goi1oC
Rode Lapel Mic: https://amzn.to/3m12jSh
Canon Flip Screen Camera: https://amzn.to/33cvNVZ
Ring Light w/ Phone Mount: https://amzn.to/2Jc6yvY
Discover It Student Chrome: https://refer.discover.com/s/raveneeverly
Chase Sapphire Preferred: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6a/076AIOLXGW
Chase Freedom Flex: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18f/9Y7P0E0GUD
Chase Freedom Unlimited: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18f/9Y7P0E0GUD
– American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card
– Welcome Bonus: Get $200 after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
– Annual fee: $0
– Cash back:
– 3% cash back at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 in purchases
– 2% cash back at US gas stations and at select US department stores
– 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
– American Express Gold Card
– Welcome Bonus: Get 60,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 6 months
– Annual fee: $250
– Dining credit: Up to $120 per years ($10 per month)
– 4x points back at US supermarkets on up to $25,000 in purchases per year
– 4x points back at restaurants
– 3x points back on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
– 1x points back on all other purchases
– American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card
– Welcome Bonus: Get $300 after spending $3,000 in the first 6 months
– Annual fee: $95 ($0 for the first year)
– Cash back:
– 6% cash back at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 in purchases (then 1% after that)
– 6% cash back on select US streaming subscriptions
– 3% cash back at US gas stations and on transit (taxis, ride share, parking, tolls, trains, and buses)
– 1% cash back on all other purchases
stocks, gme, nndm, cciv, gme stock, nio stock, gamestop stock, fubo stock, amc stock, nio, penny stocks to buy now, spce stock, tesla stock, nano dimension, apple stock, nio day, Tesla, meet Kevin, graham stephan, andrei jikh, financial education, stock market. stocks, gme, nndm, cciv, gme stock, nio stock, gamestop stock, fubo stock, amc stock, nio, penny stocks to buy now, spce stock, tesla stock, nano dimension, apple stock, nio day, Tesla, meet Kevin, graham stephan, andrei jikh, financial education, stock market, bitcoin, pltr, pltr stock, blackberry stock, alibaba stock, bb stock, baba stock, gme short squeeze, short squeeze, gme stock analysis, btc, zoom stock, tsla, reddit, citron research, xqc, penny stocks, theta gang, American Express, amex, amex centurion, American Express centurion, amex black card, American Express platinum, American Express blue cash everyday, American Express blue cash everyday review, American Express Gold, American Express Gold review, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, American Express Blue Cash Preferred review, credit cards, best credit card 2021, best credit cards 2021, best American Express credit card 2021, best rewards credit card 2021.
Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the card links and other products that appear on this website are from companies which Nate Buck will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Nate Buck is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.
The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available
Thanks for watching the 3 Best American Express Credit Cards for 2021(FULL BREAKDOWN) video!
Watch the 3 Best American Express Credit Cards for 2021(FULL BREAKDOWN) video on Youtube