Stock Market Animals – Bulls, Bears, Wolf, Pigs, Stags, Chickens, Ostrich – Animals in Stock Market
Stock Market Animals – 5 Tips
Animals in the Stock Market are commonly used lingo and terminology to define specific characteristics of the type of traders or investors. For example, have you ever wondered what is meant by Wolf in the book or movie “The wolf of wall street”. In this video, i have shared 14 such most commonly used animal names in the stock market.
1. Pigs: These investors or traders are risk takers, greedy, impatient and emotional. They don’t do any analysis and always look out for hot tips in the share market. Pigs are biggest losers in the stock market and the market loves them.
2. Sheep: They stock to one investing style and never change according to market conditions.
3. Ostrich: They sense danger and bury head in the sand. These types of investors or traders, ignore the bad news and hope bad news will not impact them.
4. Chicken: These types of investors do not take risks.
5. Dogs: This term is used for beaten-down stocks.
6. Stags: These traders are not interested in bull or bear market. They just look out for opportunities.
7. Wolves or Wolf: These are powerful investors who use unethical means to make money.
8. Dead Cat Bounce: It is a temporary recovery during the bear run.
9. Hawk: It is used for a policymaker who take a tough stance on the economic situation.
10. Dove: They take an easy stance on the economic situation.
11. Whale: They move stock prices when they buy or sell.
12. Sharks: They enter, make money and exit the share market.
13. Rabbits: This term is used for scalpers. They take a position for a very short period typically in minutes.
14. Turtle: This is used for long-term investors. They are slow to buy or sell.
If you liked this video, You can “Subscribe” to my YouTube Channel. The link is as follows
By subscribing, You can daily watch a new Educational and Informative video in your own Hindi language.