Beginners Guide To Real Estate Investing Pdf – Buying Commercial Real Estate for Beginners [A Step-by-Step Guide]
Beginners Guide To Real Estate Investing Pdf – How to Choose
Getting started in commercial real estate can be tough. There are so many questions throughout the investing process – How do you find the right site? What makes it a good investment? How do you raise capital from investors? In this video, Tyler is walking through:
1. Why You Should Invest in Commercial Real Estate
2. What to Know Before You Invest
3. How to Find a Deal
4. Going on Site Tours
5. Determining Your Investment Strategy
6. Underwriting the Deal
7. Making an Offer
8. Performing Your Due Diligence
9. Sourcing Debt & Equity
10. Takeover & Operations
11. Should You Sell or Refi?
Interested in some aspect of commercial real estate that I haven’t discussed yet? Please let me know in the comments!
// BUY MY UNDERWRITING MODELS
// LEARN MORE ABOUT INVESTING
○ 5 Steps to Buying Your First Property
○ 5 Ways to Buy Commercial Property [With No Money!] https://youtu.be/Foe7P9ExL2g
○ The Ultimate Guide to Passive Income
○ The Commercial BRRRR
○ How to House Hack Commercial Real Estate
// CHECK OUT MY BOOK, OPEN FOR BUSINESS
// OTHER COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE RESOURCES:
○ Shop our Amazon storefront for this video setup, best gifts for real estate investors, and more!
○ Newsletters: https://www.tylercauble.com/newsletter
○ Blog: http://tylercauble.com/blog
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/commercial_in_nashville/
○ LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tylercauble
○ For all subscribers with general questions or comments, please contact me via Instagram @Commercial_in_Nashville
○ For inquiries regarding consulting and coaching in commercial real estate, please email email@example.com
// ABOUT TYLER
Tyler Cauble is Founding Principal and President of The Cauble Group, an East Nashville-based commercial real estate brokerage serving the Greater Nashville Area. He’s a native Nashvillian that has not only been a witness to the city’s tremendous growth, but is also involved in it through his developments, renovation projects, and volunteer work.
As President of The Cauble Group, Tyler helps bring together buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in retail, office, industrial, and multi-family real estate. He’s committed to helping business owners understand the market so that they can grow their business and be part of Nashville’s future. Cauble is also the best-selling author of Open For Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate.
And make sure you subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss any of our weekly videos!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you.
Sharing commercial real estate tips to help you grow your investments and your business.