What Is A Good Average Credit Score – 5 Tips For Choosing
For the middle scores… (Support our channel? Referral links below – we get compensated if you get approved.):
– Discover: https://refer.discover.com/s/ADAM328
– Amex EveryDay: http://refer.amex.us/ADaMJrAM0?xl=cp19
– Blue Cash Preferred: http://refer.amex.us/JEANIGBFRX?xl=cp19
– Amex Platinum: http://refer.amex.us/ADaMJA68o?xl=cp19
– Amex Green: http://refer.amex.us/ADaMJ1fg9?xl=cp19
– Chase Sapphire Preferred: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6a/K07605FF9K
– Or, use our Amazon.com link: https://amzn.to/2PpQWoB (As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.)
– Donate via Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/pmoney
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: Unless otherwise noted, this channel receives compensation from our partner sites when you click through and are approved for a credit card through the links you see above. Compensation may impact how and where we place these links. While we try to include information on a wide variety of financial companies and products in our videos, we definitely can’t guarantee that we’ve included every company or every available offer.
NOTE: Credit card information in this video is not guaranteed; we have attempted to confirm all information to the best of our ability but we could simply be wrong or the information could be outdated by the time you watch this video. We are doing our best here, but check our work!
Our site: https://www.ProudMoney.com
#creditcards #faircredit #averagecredit