Credit Score Shakeup? How New FICO & VantageScore Rule Could Impact You
What is the Best VantageScore?
The VantageScore is a credit scoring system that is used to determine an individual’s creditworthiness. It was developed by the three major credit bureaus Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax, and is used by lenders to evaluate a potential borrower’s risk. The VantageScore is designed to offer a more accurate picture of an individual’s credit history than the traditional FICO score, which has been the standard for decades.
The VantageScore uses a range of 300 to 850, just like the FICO score, and is based on a variety of factors including payment history, debt utilization, credit mix, and new credit inquiries. It is important to note that the VantageScore is different from the FICO score in that it uses a different scoring model and has different criteria for evaluating creditworthiness. The VantageScore has been proven to be more predictive of risk than the FICO score, which has led to its increased use in lending decisions.
The best VantageScore is 850, which is considered an excellent score and means that an individual has a very low risk of defaulting on a loan or credit card. While it is difficult to reach this score, it is possible with diligent and responsible credit management. This includes making all payments on time, keeping balances low, and avoiding too many new credit inquiries.
When trying to determine the best VantageScore, it is important to remember that the credit bureaus often have different scores for an individual, so it is important to monitor all three bureaus to ensure that one has the best score possible. Additionally, it is important to keep in mind that the VantageScore is not the only factor that lenders consider when making a lending decision.
• The VantageScore is a credit scoring system developed by the three major credit bureaus.
• It uses a range of 300 to 850, just like the FICO score, and is based on a variety of factors.
• The best VantageScore is 850, which is considered an excellent score and means that an individual has a very low risk of defaulting on a loan or credit card.
• It is important to monitor all three bureaus to ensure that one has the best score possible.
• The VantageScore is not the only factor that lenders consider when making a lending decision.
People Also Ask:
Q: How is the VantageScore different from the FICO score?
A: The VantageScore uses a different scoring model and has different criteria for evaluating creditworthiness than the FICO score.
Q: What is a good VantageScore?
A: A good VantageScore is considered to be over 700.
Q: How can I improve my VantageScore?
A: Improving your VantageScore requires diligent and responsible credit management. This includes making all payments on time, keeping balances low, and avoiding too many new credit inquiries.
What Is The Best Vantagescore – How to Choose
Support our channel by choosing your next credit card using one of the card links at:
– BEST: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-credit-cards-on-the-market/
– CASH BACK: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-cash-back-credit-cards/
– TRAVEL: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-travel-credit-cards/
– BONUS: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-credit-card-bonus-offers/
– BALANCE TRANSFER: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-balance-transfer-credit-cards/
– GAS: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-gas-credit-cards/
– BEST CAP ONE CARDS: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-capital-one-credit-cards/
– BEST CHASE CARDS: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-chase-credit-cards/
– BEST CITI CARDS: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-citi-credit-cards/
– BUSINESS: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-business-credit-cards/
– FAIR CREDIT: https://www.proudmoney.com/credit-cards-for-fair-credit/
– BAD CREDIT: https://www.proudmoney.com/best-credit-cards-for-bad-credit-unsecured-secured/
(We’ll get compensated if you’re approved, and we thank you kindly.)
Other ways to support this channel:
– Get a $25 – $325 bonus when you open a SoFi Checking/Savings Account at: https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=68388c1c-9593-48a6-8872-7052db78d937
– Use our Amazon.com link: https://amzn.to/2PpQWoB (As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.)
NOTE: Credit card information in this video is not guaranteed; we have attempted to confirm all information to the best of our ability but we could simply be wrong or the information could be outdated by the time you watch this video. We are doing our best here, but check our work!
Our site: https://www.ProudMoney.com
Contact: Adam Jusko firstname.lastname@example.org
(for business/media inquiries only; unfortunately I do not have the time to offer thoughtful answers to the many individual credit & money questions I get by e-mail — but I do read them and try to incorporate answers to common questions into future videos!)
#credit #fico #vantagescore