How To Get A PERFECT Credit Score For FREE (800+ Credit Score) | Credit Explained
What is the Best Free Credit Score Site?
Having access to your credit score is an important part of managing your finances. Knowing your credit score can help you make better financial decisions and improve your creditworthiness. The good news is that there are plenty of free credit score sites available to help you stay on top of your credit score.
What is a Credit Score?
A credit score is a three-digit number that is used to assess your creditworthiness. It is calculated based on your credit history, which includes information such as your bill payment history, credit utilization, and the types of credit you have. Your credit score can range from 300 – 850, with higher scores indicating higher creditworthiness.
What is a Free Credit Score Site?
A free credit score site is an online platform that provides consumers with access to their credit score. These sites typically offer a variety of features such as credit tracking, credit alerts, and more. These features are designed to help you better understand and manage your credit.
What are the Benefits of Using a Free Credit Score Site?
There are several benefits of using a free credit score site:
• Access to your credit score: One of the main benefits of using a free credit score site is that you can easily access your credit score. This will allow you to track your credit over time and help you make better financial decisions.
• Credit tracking: Many free credit score sites offer credit tracking services. This feature allows you to monitor your credit score over time and see how it changes.
• Credit alerts: Many free credit score sites also provide credit alerts. These alerts can help you stay on top of your credit score and notify you when there are changes to your credit report.
• Financial education: Free credit score sites often provide educational resources to help you better understand your credit score and how to manage it.
• Identity theft protection: Some free credit score sites offer identity theft protection services. These services can help you stay on top of any suspicious activity that could be related to your credit score.
Which is the Best Free Credit Score Site?
There are a number of free credit score sites available, but one of the best is Credit Karma. Credit Karma offers a variety of features to help you stay on top of your credit score, including credit tracking, credit alerts, and more. They also provide helpful educational resources to help you better understand your credit score and how to manage it.
In addition, Credit Karma is free and easy to use. All you have to do is create an account and you can start monitoring your credit score. They also have a mobile app so you can access your credit score on the go.
• A credit score is a three-digit number used to assess your creditworthiness.
• A free credit score site provides consumers with access to their credit score.
• The benefits of using a free credit score site include access to your credit score, credit tracking, credit alerts, financial education, and identity theft protection.
• Credit Karma is one of the best free credit score sites, offering a variety of features to help you stay on top of your credit score.
People Also Ask Questions and Answers:
Q: How do I get my free credit score?
A: You can get your free credit score by signing up for a free credit score site such as Credit Karma.
Q: How often should I check my credit score?
A: It is a good idea to check your credit score at least once a year. This will help you stay on top of any changes to your credit and make sure it is accurate.
Q: What is a good credit score?
A: A good credit score is usually considered to be 700 or higher.
What is the best free credit score site? – Review
Here is EXACTLY how you can increase your credit score fast and get a perfect 800 + credit score as EASY as possible. Completely FOR FREE! 💰💳
In this video you’ll learn:
– How to get a perfect credit score for FREE!
– How to get a perfect 800+ credit score for FREE!
– How to build credit fast for beginners 2021
1 – PAYMENT HISTORY – Makes up 35% of your credit score.
Your payment history shows whether you make on time payments or not! Which means, you shouldn’t make late payments or miss any payments! This is EXTREMELY important if you guys want to have a perfect credit score!
(Late payments can cause your credit score to drop up to 180 points/can stay on your credit report for up to 7 years! So just pay on time and don’t miss payments and you’ll be on your way to getting a perfect credit score!)
2 – CREDIT UTILIZATION – Makes up 30% of your credit score.
Your credit utilization is how much of your available credit you’re using. Ideally credit bureaus/lenders want to see that you’re not using ALL of the credit available to you, in other words the lower your credit utilization is, the better it is for your credit score! The credit utilization number you should be around is 10% or less, if you want a perfect credit score!
How to lower credit utilization:
– Pay off your balances in full
– Spend LESS money
– Apply for NEW credit cards
– Ask for a credit limit increase (This one allows you to spend the same amount of money while maintaining a low credit utilization!)
( Learn how to get HUGE credit limit increases, with this video ⬇️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrR5qgr5H4&t=206s
3 – LENGTH OF CREDIT HISTORY – Makes up 15% of your credit score.
Here the the longer you’ve had credit, the better it is for your credit score!
Now in order to build a longer credit history, you need to start building credit the minute you’re old enough to do so, and you can do this by simply getting a credit card. Getting a credit card will help you begin building credit and it’ll help you build a longer credit history as time goes by and your accounts remain open.
The way they calculate the length of your credit history is by the AVERAGE length, NOT the entire time your accounts have been opened. Since this is calculated this way, that’s why I don’t suggest closing any accounts unless you really need to, that way your average credit history doesn’t get affected negatively!
(So, the best thing you can do here is start building credit as soon as you can and don’t close any of your credit cards or accounts.)
4 – TYPES OF CREDIT – Makes up 10% percent of your credit score.
This is how many different types of credit accounts you have open, like credit cards, car loans, house loans, ETC. Here the more credit accounts you have open, the higher your credit score will be.
Having a lot of credit accounts shows credit bureaus/lenders your ability to successfully manage different types of credit. Because to them, the better you manage different loans/lines of credit the lower their risk when lending you money will be!
5 – NEW CREDIT – Makes up the last 10% of your credit score.
New credit is when you apply for new credit lines or loans that you didn’t have before!
When you apply for new credit, that gets reported to the credit bureaus as a hard inquiry. The way lenders see this, is that the more hard inquiries you have, the riskier you are as a borrower. So, what you should do here is try to maintain a low amount of hard inquiries, in other words try to not apply for new credit unless you really need to or unless you’re just starting credit!
-💰Rakuten (GET $30) ⬇️
-💰SoFi Checking and Savings Account (GET UP TO $275) ⬇️
– 💳 SoFi Credit Card (GET $50) ⬇️
– 💳 Chime (GET $100) ⬇️
– 💳 Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card: ⬇️
– 💳 Amex Blue Cash Preferred Card (GET $250 – $300) ⬇️
– 💳 Amex Gold Card: ⬇️
– 💳 Chase Freedom Unlimited (GET $200) ⬇️
*I am not a lawyer,CPA, lender, realtor or a financial advisor. The content in my videos should not be taken as legal, tax, financial advice, etc, and may or may not be outdated or inaccurate as the time this video was posted. It is your responsibility to verify all information from the video on your own. This is a YouTube video for Entertainment purposes ONLY. If any company is mentioned is because Dayanaplays has an interest in them. Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a commission or referral bonus. PLEASE DO NOT make buying or selling decisions based on Dayanaplays videos. If you need advice, please contact a qualified professional as I am not one.*
#howtogetaperfectcreditscore #creditscore #creditexplained
Thanks for watching the How To Get A PERFECT Credit Score For FREE (800+ Credit Score) | Credit Explained video!
Watch the How To Get A PERFECT Credit Score For FREE (800+ Credit Score) | Credit Explained video on Youtube