Is 717 A Good Credit Score – 4 Must Have Credit Cards | Scores Below 750
Is 717 A Good Credit Score – 9 Tips
In this video, I wanted to talk about the best credit cards that you can get with a good credit score. This is the toughest range to apply for credit cards because you feel like you have a good enough credit score to get most cards but there are a select few that you can’t get. In this video, I will only be going over the ones that you can get in this range. If you would like to see what credit cards are in this range, then see the information below. If you disagree with the cards on this list, then please comment down below with your list. Thank you for watching and make sure that you hit the like button and subscribe to the channel.
Follow me on Instagram @therealmatthewgperry
Must Have Credit Cards | Scores Below 750
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
• Annual Fee $95
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
• $95, waived first year
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card’ by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
• Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a free weekend night reward after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 4 months of Card membership.
• Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
• Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
• Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
• Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
• Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
• $95 annual fee.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• New 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• New 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%
• $95 annual fee.
Amex Referral Link:http://refer.amex.us/MATTHPzCbP?XLINK=MYCP
Basic YouTube Starter Set:
Tripod – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SHJPMEU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=matthewgperry-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00SHJPMEU&linkId=3c7d21bdd5a4f34e0b8bf0e8a1b1b3e9
Microphone – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074KJ1N3D/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=matthewgperry-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B074KJ1N3D&linkId=2143c54d065628804b776520b59a207a
Microphone Extension – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0787Y9ZRP/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=matthewgperry-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B0787Y9ZRP&linkId=f6928d6e75614b0bdc64d5fd792ebdc5
matthew perry,nikeocho11,best credit cards,best credit cards 2019,credit card,credit cards, american express,best credit card,credit score,best credit cards for travel,cash back credit cards,chase sapphire preferred,dave ramsey,graham stephan,capital one credit card,cards to get with good credit,credit cards for good credit,cards for Good credit, good credit, credit cards for good credit,