Best BEGINNER Credit Cards (Best Credit Cards Ranked)
Credit cards are essential financial tools for modern consumers. Not only do they allow you to make purchases without the need for cash, but they also offer rewards and other benefits depending on the type of card. For beginners, it can be difficult to know which card is best for their needs. This article will provide an overview of the best credit cards for beginners and what to look for when choosing one.
A credit card is a type of payment card that allows the cardholder to make purchases without the need for cash. Credit cards are issued by banks and other financial institutions and are used to pay for goods and services. Credit cards are convenient and secure, and they offer a variety of rewards and benefits. For example, many cards offer cash back, points, and other incentives.
For beginners, it can be difficult to know which credit card is best for them. When choosing a credit card, there are several factors to consider, such as the annual fee, interest rate, rewards, and other features. To help you make an informed decision, here are some of the best credit cards for beginners:
1. Chase Freedom Unlimited: The Chase Freedom Unlimited card offers 1.5% cash back on all purchases and has no annual fee. It also has a 0% introductory APR for 15 months and a 15-month balance transfer offer.
2. Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card: The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card offers 1.5% cash back on all purchases and has no annual fee. It also has a 0% introductory APR for 15 months and a 15-month balance transfer offer.
3. Discover it Cash Back Credit Card: The Discover it Cash Back Credit Card offers 5% cash back on rotating categories and 1% on all other purchases. It also has a 0% introductory APR for 14 months and a 14-month balance transfer offer.
4. Citi Double Cash Card: The Citi Double Cash Card offers 2% cash back on all purchases and has no annual fee. It also has a 0% introductory APR for 18 months and a 18-month balance transfer offer.
5. Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card: The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card offers 1.5% cash back on all purchases and 1.8% on qualifying digital wallet purchases. It also has a 0% introductory APR for 15 months and a 15-month balance transfer offer.
When choosing a credit card, it’s important to consider the features and benefits that the card offers. Consider the annual fee, interest rate, rewards, and any other features or benefits that may be of interest. Also, make sure to read the fine print and understand the terms and conditions before signing up for any credit card.
• Credit cards are convenient and secure payment cards issued by banks and other financial institutions.
• When choosing a credit card, consider the annual fee, interest rate, rewards, and any other features or benefits.
• Some of the best credit cards for beginners include the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, Discover it Cash Back Credit Card, Citi Double Cash Card, and Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card.
People Also Ask:
Q: What is the best credit card for someone with no credit?
A: The best credit card for someone with no credit is the Capital One Secured Mastercard. This card requires a security deposit but offers a low annual fee and access to Capital One’s CreditWise monitoring tool.
Q: Is it safe to use a credit card online?
A: Yes, it is generally safe to use a credit card online as long as you use a secure payment method. Make sure to look for the lock symbol in the address bar of the website, which indicates that the site is secure.
Q: What is the best credit card for travel rewards?
A: The best credit card for travel rewards is the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. This card offers 2x points on travel and dining purchases and has no foreign transaction fees.
Best Credit Cards For Beginners – Review
📈 My Investments/Buy And Sell Alerts/Exclusive Content: https://www.patreon.com/ShaneHummus
🎓 My School: https://shanehummus.teachable.com/p/college101
➡️ 20% Off Coupon Code: COLLEGE (Offer Expires Soon)
📲 Earn 5 Free Stocks Valued Up To $8300: https://act.webull.com/k/Exkhp2KUZSrd/main
🔥 Free Stuff:
1 Free Stock Worth Up To $500: https://robinhood.c3me6x.net/c/2632940/662405/10402
Get 2 FREE stocks worth up to $7,000 with WITH A $100 DEPOSIT: https://j.moomoo.com/00dnsB
$10 In Free Bitcoin: https://www.coinbase.com/join/humaso_y
Also $10 In Free Bitcoin: https://blockfi.com/?ref=b15d3b95
Free Discord: https://discord.gg/YgeQyZ96VM
This video is going to be about the best beginner credit cards ranked from S tier (Superb) to F tier (Fail). None of these are going to be annual fee credit cards, they will only be cashback cards. Enjoy!
These videos are for entertainment purposes only and they are just my opinion based off of my own life experience and the research that I’ve done. I am not an attorney, CPA, insurance, or financial advisor and the information presented shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, safety or financial advice. If stocks or companies are mentioned, Shane might have an ownership interest in them. Affiliate links may be present, the offers and numbers presented may change over time so please make sure to confirm that the offer is still valid. Some offers mentioned may no longer be available or they have been changed. Please don’t make buying or selling decisions based on Shane’s videos. If you need such advice, please contact the qualified legal or financial professionals, don’t just trust the opinion of a stranger on the internet and always make sure to do your own research and enjoy this family friendly content.
Sources and further readings for jobs and college degrees:
bls.gov(bureau of labor statistics)
nces.ed.gov(national center for educational statistics)
payscale(provides information on jobs and degrees)
Thanks for watching the Best BEGINNER Credit Cards (Best Credit Cards Ranked) video!
Watch the Best BEGINNER Credit Cards (Best Credit Cards Ranked) video on Youtube